Get Awesome Traffic With the Google Tools

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

How To Position Yourself In Your Business To Stand Out



Today I would like to share with you how to position yourself in your business so you can stand out from the crowd. This may sound weird to you but we need to be a little different than other people in our business. There are several ways to do this and I will explain them to you so you can be a better marketer.

First off let’s talk about what you are doing with your landing page. Are you using the landing page that every else is using?  If so then you can make a change here by using your own unique landing page. Why do you want to do this? Here’s the deal if you use the same landing page and you spend money on advertising but someone beats you to that traffic vendor then you will not get the sale you deserve. It was already used up. But if you come in with something fresh you have a better chance of making even more sales. Because people will see the same landing page over and over  and they will not even look at it. Think about it when you’re watching TV and the same commercial comes on over and over do you watch it the second time no you go get something to drink or eat. Something here.

The second way is if you’re selling somebody's product as an affiliate you could make a marketing system around that call it something else and sell the product that way. Here's an example I sell Empower Network products but I market them through Big Idea Mastermind. I hope you get the picture here. We are different we stand out from the crowd. It changes the way you are marketing that same product.

The third one is a little harder when you first start out. You can change your authority. Here's an example and it has to be true, you don't want to trick anyone that will just come back and bite you in the butt. Because people out there don't want you to succeed they like it when you fail. Look at TV again and I will tell you I don't watch much of it all. But today's talk show have you seen them where they bring in these people boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife to fight on live TV because people like to see the pain. It makes them feel better I guess. If you ask me that's messed up. Say someone did something bad national the news will be right there to cover that but say the same guy turns his life around and does something super cool for someone I can guarantee you will never hear about that. As a kid I never watched the news there was never nothing good so I don't watch it. 

Anyway here is a couple example I will use myself first I am as the straight up guy “why” when I was a kid I could never get away with anything I would always get caught. So one day I had the best thought of my life I would not lie or get in trouble. This was terrible for me when it was dating time in my life. Because I told women the truth and I guess they would rather be lied to. Go figure right. I like this one girl and she was going out with someone else I knew and I told her he is lying to you she would say I know. I just blurt out what I think and sometimes that get me in little trouble but that's the way I am I will give it to you straight up. Here are a couple more examples my mentor is known as the traffic king and there is another guy that is the king of not calling leads.

There is three ways you can change your positioning to your business and stand out from the crowd.

If you are looking for the best system to join and you’re willing to work hard to succeed than come join us.

My name in Glenn Byers and I am the straight up guy and you have just been told straight up.




Follow me on these Social Sites:
https://www.youtube.com/user/gcattleman1
http://www.dailymotion.com/gcattleman
https://www.facebook.com/IdealOnlineHomeBusiness







No comments:

Post a Comment