Get Awesome Traffic With the Google Tools

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Making Money Online With A System Called Big Idea Mastermind

If you read my last post we talked a little bit about systems and today I would like to talk further on the issue. My name is Glenn Byers and I am known as the straight up guy on the internet and to my friends. This means I will give it to you straight up. Can you deal with that? I hope so. I tell you this not to brag but to let you know that I will give you the facts no matter if that is what you want to hear or not.

Let me ask you a question. Do you really want to make money on the internet? Or are you just wishing you could. Because I can tell you how to do it and cut a bunch of the crap out. It will save you from wondering around for years like I did. If I was to start all over again this is what I would do. Now just to make things fair and straight to the point you have to work hard and you have to focus on what you want. If you can do that we can teach you the rest.

I am with a system now called  I pas 2 ok this might seem bias but I know this system and can tell you what you should be looking for in a system. So I would like to use it as an example.  Here's why I would pick a system instead of being by yourself. Being by yourself is very hard. Say you have a question and you can't find it on Google who would you ask? With a system you can talk to someone on our Skype or Facebook groups. There's one plus. Here's what I like about our system for one it cost the owner about 1.5 million so far and it is an ongoing project. So you know it has got to be very good. I like the training you get, I like the community we have and I like the webinars we have to get all the updates on what's happening in the business world. I like the leadership and having a mentor to model after. I like that he cares if we succeed. I like that the leadership is looking into the future. I like the tools that we have and the funnels we have and everything is in one place. This way you can stay focused on what you are doing and that would be marketing and making money. This is the kind of place where you can grow no matter what level marketer you are at this time.

There is so much more about systems that make them worth it but I think you get the point. Learning and grow is a big part of making money online. So if you think you are going to come in and make a ton of money in a week or a month it's probably not going to happen unless you know what you’re doing.

If you are willing to focus and commit to making this happen for you then one day you can be living the dream.
That's what we all want freedom and more time to do what we want to do and have the cash to make that happen.
This is what you could have if you do the right things and the fact is anyone can do this we all have it in us no matter what your situation.


If this is what you want for your live check this out


The straight up guy has given you the fact what are you going to do with them...

Related Site
http://idealonlinehomebusiness.com/blog

Follow me on these Social Sites:
https://www.youtube.com/user/gcattleman1
http://www.dailymotion.com/gcattleman
https://www.facebook.com/IdealOnlineHomeBusiness

No comments:

Post a Comment